Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2016 (Descriptive paper) on 09.07.2017 for recruitment to the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant/Court Clerk/DEO/LDC.
Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission, 5,766 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Skill Test for the post of DEO in C&AG, 344 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Skill Test for the post of DEO in Departments other than C&AG, and 41,326 have qualified (provisionally) for Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/ LDC/Court Clerk as per the details given below:
List I : Candidates qualified for Data Entry Skill Test for DEO in C&AG
(Note: In addition to the no. of UR candidates shown above, 874 OBC, 81 SC and 16 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at cut-off fixed for UR candidates subject to fulfilling other criteria for UR category).List II : Candidates qualified for Typing Test for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/LDC /Court Clerk
|Minimum qualifying marks in Paper II||33||33||33||33||33||33||33||33|
List III : Candidates qualified for Data Entry Skill Test for DEO in Deptt. Other than C&AG
|CUT-OFF MARKS IN PAPER-I+II||200.50||195.00||–||177.50||–||151.00||–||222.00|
(Note: In addition to the no. of UR candidates shown above, 44 OBC, 11 SC and 1 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at cut-off fixed for UR candidates subject to fulfilling other criteria for UR category).
Note 1: Candidates were considered only for the preferences of posts given by them in their application form.
Note 2: Candidates with minimum qualifying marks 33 in Paper-II have been considered for including in the List-I and List-III.
Candidates may note that:
- Document verification will be done at the time of conduct of Skill Test/ Typing Test. The options given for preferences of posts in the application form will be treated as
- All the candidates (including OH candidates seeking exemption in Typing Test) are required to appear in document
- Only candidates possessing EQ for the post of DEO in C&AG (i.e. 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent) are required to appear for DEST for this
- The above said lists are purely provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If, on verification, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Skill/Typing
- The category of the candidates has been indicated along with their Roll Numbers. If any, candidate finds a mismatch between his/her name, Roll Number and category, he/she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission
- The Schedule of the skill/Type Test will be intimated shortly. The schedule for holding the Data Entry Skill Test/Typing Test on computer will be available on Commission’s Regional Offices website shortly.