Welcome to Online Mentors. Keep visiting the site for latest updates.
- The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I)-2017 in Computer Based Mode. The Examinations were conducted from 05th to 24th August 2017 at various Centres all over the country. 15,43,418 candidates appeared in the said Examination.
- The Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for Tier-II & Tier-III and cut-off applied for each category are given in the Tables below:
List-I : Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts) and Tier-III
* In addition to the UR candidates shown above, 1953-OBC, 256-SC, 57-ST, 9-OH candidates are provisionally qualifying at UR Cut-off.
Only candidates who had applied/possess EQ for the post of A.A.O. have been considered for Paper-IV.
List-II : Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III (Statistics)) and Tier-III
* In addition to the UR candidates shown above, 1376-OBC, 153-SC, 37- ST, 7-Ex-servicemen, 5-OH, 1-VH candidates are provisionally qualifying at UR Cut-off.
Only candidates who had applied/possess EQ for the post of J.S.O. have been considered for Paper-III.
List – III : Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II) and Tier-III
* In addition to the UR candidates shown above, 23536-OBC, 4089-SC, 1041-ST, 242-Ex-servicemen, 101-OH, 16-HH, 34-VH candidates are provisionally qualifying at UR Cut-off.
- On the basis of CGL(Tier-I) Exam, 2017, number of candidates provisionally qualified for Tier-II and Tier-III are:-
Tier-II (Paper-I and II) and Tier-III : 1,50,404 (Total candidates)
Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III) and Tier-III : 10,311 (Only for post of JSO)
Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV) and Tier-III : 15,450 (Only for posts of AAO)
- Results in respect of ten candidates bearing the following Roll Numbers have not been declared due to Court Orders:-
(2201026842, 2201045468, 2201062554, 2201098871, 2201105924,
2201272135, 2201293503, 2201325697, 2402006180, 2402019194)
- Further, an analysis of the data has revealed that :-
- 15 candidates have appeared in the examination
- 47 candidates already debarred by the Commission for use of unfair means have also appeared in this
6.The result of these 62 candidates has not been processed. List of the 62 candidates has been placed on the website of the Commission.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved, as per the policy of the Government must contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission immediately if they do not belong to the category shown against their Roll numbers.
- The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II & Tier-III) Examination, 2017 is tentatively scheduled to be held from 21.12.2017 to 24.12.2017. The Admission Certificate of the Qualified candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the respective Regional Offices approximately 10 days before the conduct of the Tier-II/III Exams. However, the candidates who are unable to download their Admit Cards may contact the concerned Regional Offices at least 7 days before the commencement of the examination. The responsibility of ensuring the download of the Admit Cards is solely of the candidates.
- Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates of Tier-I will be uploaded shortly on the Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
CLICK HERE TO Download Write up.
CLICK HERE to Download List-I (AAO – PaperI, Paper-II, and Paper-IV (Finance and Account) and Tier III).
CLICK HERE to download List-II (JSO – PaperI, Paper-II, and Paper-III (Statistics) and Tier III).
CLICK HERE to download List-III (Paper-I and Paper-II and Tier III).
Thanks and Regards
Team Online Mentors
CLICK HERE to Download SSC CHSL TIER II (Descriptive) Marks.
CLICK HERE to Download SSC All Previous Year Asked Idioms & Phrases PDF.
CLICK HERE to Download SSC All Previous Year Asked Synonyms PDF.
CLICK HERE to Download SSC All Previous Year Asked Antonyms PDF.
CLICK HERE to Download SSC All Previous Year Asked One Word Substitution PDF.